Any reference to “we”, “us” and “our” is to Endemol UK Ltd. Please see below for our contact details. Any reference to “you” or “your”, means you as user of the http://www.boncasawards.com(the “Website”).
What information do we hold about you and how is it collected?
If and when you register for any services on the Website or when you otherwise update your registration details, personal information is collected by us. You may also be asked to provide personal information if subscribing for content from us via the Website.
In addition, in common with many other online services, we may use “cookies” or other devices to store and sometimes track information about you (see section entitled “Cookies” below).
We may also collect personal information: when you make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to us; when you request to be sent communications such as updates or newsletters; in monitoring any communications sent via and your use of the Website to ensure and check compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Use; when such collection may otherwise be required by law; and/or when you disclose your personal information to us or otherwise through the Website at any other point.
How do we use information about you?
We use information about you to help us provide you with a more personalised service which is tailored to suit your needs.
Your personal information may be used by us:
– to monitor, develop and improve the Website, services and your experience;
– to assist in and administer the provision of services (if any) to you;
– to process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about you; and
– to investigate any suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use or the breach of other terms and conditions otherwise relating to you and to monitor compliance including by way of checking postings or submissions to the Website (if any) and using keyword triggers to investigate usage that may be inappropriate
Amending your information
We may ask you to register your details for certain services and open a user account that you can then use to access and log on to use those services. If you register your details for any such services, you may change or update your user name and password or other details at any time via your account. You should make sure that you update your registered details (if any) as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes.
Cookies and other such devices
A cookie is a small amount of data sent from our server and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
– to allow you to carry information across pages of our Website and avoid having to re-enter information (if applicable);
– within registration (if any) to allow you to access stored information;
– to help us recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our Website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly;
– within research surveys (if any) to ensure you are not invited to complete a questionnaire too often or after you have already done so; and/or
– to gather aggregate non personal data to help us improve the services to you. We will also use aggregate non personal data to track the success of any advertising campaigns on our Website and/or to provide to third parties anonymised demographic data provided by you to target advertising more appropriately.
Please see our full cookies policy for more information.
Will we share your information with third parties?
– we may pass your personal information to our employees, contractors, suppliers and/or agents to administer the services provided to you by us now or in the future;
– some general statistical information about the Website user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties but these details will not include information personally identifying you; and
– we may disclose your personal information to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use and or the breach of other terms and conditions otherwise relating to you or otherwise where required by law and we will co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or locate anyone breaching these Terms and Conditions of Use or otherwise for the prevention or detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders.
We do not pass on or sell your personal information to third persons for any other purpose than those set out above.
Always think carefully before disclosing your personal information or other information to other users of the Website or otherwise posting your personal information on the Website. It is important that you are aware that any of your personal information or other information which you disclose to another user may then be disclosed on the Website by that user. We have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between users of the Website.
Security and how do we protect your information?
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
You can email us with any questions, queries or complaints at:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at:-
Boncas Awards, Shepherds Building Central, Charecroft Way, Shepherds Bush, London W14 0EE